Milan Gray Wave Cabinets
Milan Gray Wave Cabinets
Style: Milan Gray Wave Cabinets
Product Gallery: Milan Gray Wave Cabinets
Milan Gray Wave Description
What are Milan Gray Wave Cabinets?
Our Milan Gray Wave is part of our European Line. It exemplifies sleek, architectural style with clean lines and a flush appearance.
Milan Gray Wave features thermo-fused melamine doors with a textured, horizontal wood grain on an engineered core.
Milan Gray Wave Specs:
- Nominal ¾” Plywood Box Frame
- White/Grey Linen Thermofused Melamine Carcass
- Engineered Wood Door and Drawer Faces
- Pre-Assembled Blum Legra Drawer System
- Hettich Sensy Adjustable 110° Soft-Close
- Adjustable Black Leg Support Included
Browse Our Catalog
Click below to see our extensive collection Milan Gray Wave Cabinets and Accessories.
Care and Cleaning Guide
Our cabinets are all finished with state of the art, baked on finishes, that are designed to stand up to daily kitchen activity.
The following care products should NEVER be used when maintaining your kitchen.
- No abrasive products. No matter how gentle they claim to be. This includes: Powder Cleansers, Gel Cleansers, Scouring Pads, “Magic Eraser”
- No product containing bleach
- No Glass Cleaner
- No Polishes, waxes, no wax or oil based products
- No products containing “petroleum based solvents” or silicone
Long Term Care:
Payment and Scheduling:
- For security reasons, your designer cannot process payment. You will be directed to the correct process to make your payment.
- Your designer will review delivery with you to make sure everything runs smoothly. You will receive a final invoice after all of your shipping needs have been met.
- Your order will go to our production scheduling department after the payment process has been completed.
- If you have selected to have your cabinets delivered RTA (Ready to Assemble), your kitchen should leave our plant in 2 to 4 days
- If you have selected the “Assembled” option, your kitchen should leave our plant within 10 to 12 working days depending on when you entered the schedule.
- There is no additional charge for standard shipment on orders over $2500.00. Your order will be delivered to the first reasonable, secure, paved, dry location at the same level as the truck tires and the area must be accessible by a 28-foot delivery truck.
- There will be an additional $300.00 charge for limited access deliveries. Examples of limited access are: There is no secure, dry location at the same level as the truck tires. An elevator and/or steps must be used to deliver to the final delivery location.
- Please let us know if you need carry-in service to have your cabinets delivered to the first dry area in your home. This may incur an additional charge and delay your delivery based on your location and the availability of this service by the freight carrier.
- Restricted Access deliveries may require additional charges that must be quoted. Customized deliveries to areas such as densely populated urban areas, remote rural locations and vacation homes, resort areas, weekend deliveries (if available) or deliveries requiring the use of tolls or ferries may require additional charges that must be quotes by the carrier. These services could require extended lead times depending on your circumstances.
- LifeDesign Home does not arrange for shipments outside the lower 48 States and offers no warranty on products outside of this area.
- You should have a clean, secure, covered area that is protected from the elements to receive your new kitchen. This area should be big enough to receive your shipment and open and inspect all the items. It is extremely important that you inspect each pallet for damage and note this on the bill of lading before you sign it. For example: Pallet number 2 torn boxes possible damage.
- After your delivery has been made, open all of the cartons, inspect for damage or other issues. Use the packing slip to account for all the pieces that go with your kitchen. Call or email our Customer Service Department at 855-216-8380 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know of any problems. You have 20 days to report concealed damage.
- Once your installation has started, you do not want to stop and wait for replacement of a damaged part. If there is a problem such as shipping damage it could take us as much as two weeks to remake your items and get them to your door step. Do not tear out your old kitchen or schedule installation until you have verified that everything is there and in good condition.